Shadow Bonnie is one of the three final antagonists in Final Nights 3: Nightmares Awaken.
She is similar to Shadow Bonnie from FNaF 2 but looks more like Spring-Bonnie. She has a round body shape making her look different.
Shadow Bonnie might go to the balcony and knock on the door. If the player sees this, the player must close the curtain for a few seconds.
If the player sees Shadow Bonnie in the closet, the player must close the door for a few seconds. DO NOT shine the flashlight.
She will also mess with the thermostat, press it a few times to turn it off.
If the player fails any of these, it will result a game over.
- Shadow Bonnie's description is in the museum implies that she is "the sister" from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
- Unlike her appearance in FNaF 2, Shadow Bonnie resembles Spring-Bonnie instead of Toy Bonnie.
- Shadow Bonnie in FNaF was officially named RWQFSFASXC by Scott Cawthon, the creator of FNaF.
- During Shadow Bonnie's closet jumpscare, Shadow Bonnie's body attacks the player from behind while her head remains in the closet.
- During her jumpscare, Shadow Bonnie arms are seen and seem to choke the player to their death.
- Shadow Bonnie is the only animatronic to have her own "Game Over" Screen.