Burnt Chica looks like Withered Chica, only that she is black (burnt) in color, her left leg below the knee is missing and forces her to hop around, a majority of her right arm with only part of her upper-arm remaining is missing, and she still suffers from a missing left hand and a broken gaping jaw with the suit on her lower jaw now missing. Strangely, she appears to be the only Burnt animatronic (excluding Shadow Fredbear and Shadow Spring-Bonnie) who still has eyeballs, which are gray and featureless. The entire front of her torso appears to be torn open, revealing a strange lack of an endoskeleton torso.
Burnt Chica becomes active on Night 4. She will go to the Hallway. Unlike Burnt Foxy, the player must use the flashlight to scare her away. Do not come up to the door while she's in the Hallway, or else she will jumpscare the player and end the game.
Burnt Chica appears in her rebuilt form right after Max frees Bonnie. She starts in the living room, aggressively lunging towards Max, and the only way to escape her is to run into a room under the stairs and hide fast. She ducks down behind a tarp after a while. Then the player must run upstairs and start the Freddy minigame. They must turn around from Freddy and keep the flashlight on her UNLESS Freddy is right next to the player. After freeing Freddy, the player must hide behind the door, wait for her to enter then free her. If Freddy isn't freed, you have to stake your life.
- Burnt Chica is the only animatronic in the game that has two jumpscares.
- She acts as the opposite of Burnt Foxy.
- Burnt Chica is missing her bib.
- Burnt Chica is based off of Withered Chica.
- In Final Nights 4, she has a faded part of colour, but it is limited to her head only.
- Also, her eyes have a faded purple iris texture now, with no white dots on them and black pupils.
- Burnt Chica is missing her lower beak.
- Though on one leg, when the player flashes their light on her, She moves as if both legs were intact still.